19 Mar Saggy Skin
- Gentle Yag laser
- Thread lift
- Multipolar Radio Frequency- Venus Legacy
- Fractional MicroNeedling RF Intracel
- Resurfacing laser
Saggy skin does not harm, but you will be tired of answering people asking you if you are tired or not feeling well.
As we age, skin will lose the collagen and elastin, our skin’s supportive connective tissues that make skin look soft, plum, smooth and youthful. Getting older means more exposure to the dreaded pull of gravity; sun exposure allow sun rays damage our skin cells; and rapid weight loss, especially loss of large amount of weight over s short period of time, can cause skin to sag.
- Early stage, moisturizer / serum with active ingredients like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Alpha Hydroxyl Acids, Ferruric Acids, Co Q10 may provide visible tightening effects.
- Later stage, may need non-invasive treatment like Laser Skin Tightening treatment (Gentle Yag laser), Multipolar Radio Frequency treatment (Venus Legacy Face Sculpt FX), Laser Resurfacing treatment (Erbium Yag, FCo2 laser treatment)
- If non-invasive treatment does not provide expected result, minimal invasive procedures will be the next step for more effective results.
- Last option, surgical intervention.