19 Mar Open Pores / Skin Texture
Open Pores / Skin Texture
Open pores can occur on your face, chest, back, or upper arms. As pores are necessary and each individual pore houses a hair follicle and a sebaceous gland. When they are dilated, they are termed as open pores.
Open pores appear as small pits, giving your skin a dimpled appearance (strawberry nose) and impact an irregular, dull and aged look to your face.
Treatment of Open Pore includes:
- Q-Switch laser
- G-Yag laser
- Yellow Light laser
- Skin care
- Celebrity glow treatment
- Chemical peeling
Treatment of Skin Texture Includes:
Wrinkles / Fine Line
- Celebrity Lift
- Botulinum toxin A treatments
- Dermal Filler (Hyaluronic Acids)
- Non-surgical thread lift
- Celebrity Glow
- Intracel- Microneedling Radiofrequency treatments
- Resurfacing laser treatment
- Multipolar Radio Frequency
2 main types of wrinkles:
- Dynamic wrinkles
- Static wrinkles
Dynamic wrinkles are caused by contraction of muscles that are attached to the overlying skin. Each muscle contraction causes the skin to bunch together, forming lines between the bulks of the muscle.
- Frown lines between the eye brows (glabella)
- Horizontal line across the forehead
- Line extending from the outer corner of the eyes (crow’s feet)
Weakening these muscles can reduce the severity of facial wrinkles.
When we young, our skin can bounces back after squinting, smiling or laughing. Eventually, when skin aged, the skin no longer can bounce back, then the dynamic wrinkles will become more permanent, become mixtures of dynamic and static lines.
Static wrinkles are caused by gravity, loss of fat and collagen, and the loss of skin’s elasticity. These wrinkles are visible regardless of muscle action. Dynamic wrinkles eventually will become static wrinkles if left untreated.
- Nasolabial fold
- Marionette lines (line start from corner of the mouth run downward toward the jawline)
- Dynamic wrinkles need neuromodulators (Botulinum toxin A, Botox) to relax the muscles and remove/reduce the wrinkles appearance
- Static wrinkles need different modules of treatment to tackle different causes of wrinkle formation, which include dermal filler injection, laser therapy, threads for skin lifting, Fractional Microneedling RF for skin lifting and tightening, Multipolar Radio Frequency for stimulation and skin tightening.
Treatment Formula which is individually customized includes:
- Celebrity Lift – Anna Hoo Specialties
- Botulinum toxin A treatments – Botox/ Dysport Injection
- Dermal Filler (Hyaluronic Acids) – Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal
- Celebrity Glow – PRP + Laser treatment
- Intracel– Microneedling Radiofrequency treatments- IntraCel Treatment
- Resurfacing laser treatment- Erbium Yag/ FCo2 laser treatments
- Multipolar Radio Frequency therapy – Venus Legacy FaceFx
- Face Sculpting/ Contouring
- Botulinum toxin A treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Non-surgical Facelift
Face Reshaping in the past only can be done through painful surgery. But now popular ideal heart-shaped face can be achieved by injection of Botulinum toxin A. BTA works by relaxing muscles. It can be injected precisely into the muscle called Masseter (chewing muscle), cause weaken and the muscle will become smaller in size with time and change the masculine square face into a more feminine heart shaped facial appearance.
Treatment of Face Reshaping:
- Botulinum toxin A injection (Botox/Dysport)
Face Sculpting or face contouring is the reshaping of facial contour through removal of fatty deposit under the skin. The standard is liposuction, a surgical procedure with inherent risks that many wish to avoid. Second option is laser-assisted lipolysis (Acculift for face and double chin), which is gentler and less risks compared to liposuction.
Treatment of Face Sculpting:
- Hyaluronic Acids Dermal Filler injection